Head of Sales APPLY NOW
As our head of sales, you will be part of a small, dynamic and international team and work with co-founders on the mission to digitalize business cards. You will handle the whole sales process from start to finish, building pipelines and closing deals.
You’ll also have a sales team and researchers at your disposal who will be on hand to handle all of the prospecting research and close and onboard the clients. Additionally, there will be a reasonable number of meetings booked for you by our lead generation system. We will equip you with everything you need to be successful, including a budget for self-development and access to top sales training.
Sales is not just part of this role, it is the lifeblood of our product and everything we do, because of this prior sales or sales development experience is a must. You will be energetic, curious & positive, with a hunter mentality and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you’re ready to join a small, fast-growing international team, come join our hive!
- Take ownership of & exceed a monthly new business goal
- Refine and scale our existing outbound sales process
- Build pipeline, coordinate trials, and close deals
- Work closely with customer support to onboard customers
- Work closely with our CEO to increase average deal sizes
- Work cross-functionally to improve our product offering
- Self-start and execute any other projects you feel would benefit Tapni
- A minimum of 2 years of B2B sales experience
- Track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- A high level of business acumen and understanding of how start-ups and SaaS businesses operate
- Energetic, self-motivated, and positive
- Curiosity - you want to know about your prospects, understand what’s going on in their organizations and help them to the best of your ability
- Outstanding levels of written and verbal English
- Independent but coachable
- Proactive and a fast learner
- Other languages like German, Spanish and Serbian
- Experience working with/selling to sales and marketing teams
- Experience selling to businesses, ideally, selling physical products or subscription-based services and closing deals of between €1-5K MRR
- Experience in sales development and team management.
- Prior experience working remotely
- Entrepreneurial and leadership experience will be looked on favorably!
- Pre-existing invoicing structure, especially in the beginning
- Experience with monday.com
- Freedom and creativity: tell us what you’d like to work on and do it!
- Flexibility: as long as you take ownership of your responsibilities and get things done, your schedule is flexible.
- Work from wherever you want: when we say remote work, we mean it.
- Budget for self-development and access to leading sales training
- 5 weeks paid holiday
- Negotiable salary starting at 1500 € per month + commission and bonuses